The product key is generally needed when you’re installing or re-installing a system, like installation of clean Windows, for instance. The product key or the serial number is essential before continuing to the software, after its installation.
Generally, these numbers are located in the original install disc, or sometimes even in the confirmation order email. However, if you’ve lost the product key by any chance, then there are ways to retrieve it
- It’ll usually be present in the windows registry
- In the confirmation mail
- On the hardware disc
However, it is impossible or challenging to find it in the windows registry. Hence, the best way to find it is with the help of key finder apps or programs.
In this article, we will discuss the key program applications that might help you find what you’re looking for:
Magical Jelly bean key finder
- It provides a simple user interface
- You can find the key for your new windows version, as well as the older version
- You do not have to click anything because they’re displayed automatically
- They also provide the option of viewing remote product keys.
- User friendly and easy to use
- It is available for both Windows and Microsoft Office
- It works as a portable program
- Shows all the results instantly with absolutely no delay
- You can either save the results, or you can print them directly
- Straightforward GUI and interface to understand
- Shows keys for various programs like Windows, MS office etc.
- The keys can be exported and saved into a file.
Windows Product Key Finder Pro
- It helps in finding the key for all the Windows versions including 7, and other previous versions
- Finds keys for MS Office
- The size of the program is small and very easy to download
- No clicking of the buttons Hassel and the programs and results are very easy to find.
- Helps in locating the product keys for all the older version of windows as well as windows 7.
- The process of finding the product keys is quick and highly automatic.
- It has portable programs
- It supports OEM editing for all purposes of photo editing
- It also functions as an information tool for the system.
- The keys are generally found for all the versions of Windows, especially XP, Vistas and all other older operating systems.
- Shows all the information about the computer
- Finds the product keys for all non-Microsoft and Microsoft programs
- Small size to download.
SterJo Key Finder
- Easy and quick results without an ounce of a delay
- It Finds keys for other versions of windows including windows 10.
- It’s absolutely free for all the personal and business use
Only one drawback is that it shows the multiple product keys for the same single software.